Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Trick *pumpkin* Treat


Its October!

Are you guys and gals decorating your homes for Halloween?

Any one pulling out, looking to buy or making costumes for the kiddies or [better yet] yourselves this year?

Does anyone here think they are too old for the "Halloween thing?"

I'm making a request for any Halloween related pictures of decorated homes, fun costumes and any creative Halloween goodness.

Tell me your plans for this Halloween- I wouldn't mind a few stories of past Halloweens (sp?) either.

I love this time of year.

~*~


~*~

Again, I'm really sorry about not posting as often as I would like to...

Thanks for understanding and stopping buy when I do post ^_^


'Till next time...


~K Fingerett~

9 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Halloween decorations are not yet hanging around here, only pumpkins. To be continued...

Monday, October 02, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I haven't seen any decorated houses yet but the pumpkins and gourds are definitely for sale in the grocery store. I don't think too many people are making their pumpkin pies from the real thing!

Well, it's clear to me from your post that you haven't turned into a dull girl. I know you've been working hard. Remember the old saying, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". I'm glad to see you are keeping your hand in at the blog play.

Monday, October 02, 2006 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

yeh I know how it is suddenly u get to do all these things and u r stuck in time.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:59:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

No plans to dress up this year. Last year I won 2 first prizes at house parties when I dressed up as Colonel Sanders. It was a great costume!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

"K" I get to celebrate my sister's B-day every Halloween. Why? Because she is lucky. I want to dress up like Superman. Oh, and for Halloween, Abraham Lincon;)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey, it's been awhile but I finally got my ass in gear and wrote something. Nice post, too. Halloween always signals impending cold weather and darkness, though. But whatever, candy bars are good so I can't complain....

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

there's an 8-foot wide blow up & backlit spider in my neighbors yard.. oi vey.

i'm not much of a halloweeny, but as an ex-makeup artist for stagework, i do tend to deck out ma' face with a proper bloody skull look when heading to parties.

fashion tip to all you ghouls out there?

Take some scrambled eggs, red food coloring, then some "real" fake blook.. makes GREAT brains to mix into candy bowls to scare kids, and of course to glue with rubber cement to your face, and/or forehead for that "no brainer" look


muah aha hahhaahaaa

Saturday, October 07, 2006 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I haven't done much more than stock my place with sugary bribes for several years now. I am sure the stores love Hallowe'en. Maybe there will be a story book "The Grinch that Stole Hallowe'en."

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

cool .. i know .. am planning to do a halloween post too .. but when it's close .. what kinda candies do u put for trick or treat?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home