Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, September 11, 2006

MIB

Men In Black

I took this picture a while back... I forgot all about it 'till last night. Men In Black was on TBS and I figured I'd post the roaches "spaceship(s)"
[yeesh... Enough with the roaches eh?]


that's all for now!

(I know- I know... Another crummy post... I'm sorry, but school, family, friends and such has been taking up a lot of my time... I still *heart* you all for stopping by! Thanks so much ^_^)


(Oh, and I decided I wouldn't post anything about 9-11 just because I'm sure there are many other places to go see, hear and talk about it... I'm not being mean about it-- and it definitely doesn't me I don't care about all of the happenings or anything like that--- but I just thought you all could use a little break here on my page... Thanks again for stopping by!)


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

never doubted yer care level, ma dear.

hope you're well.. sounds like you are overall... never apologize for having a LIFE that keeps you away from yer crazed blogger fans.

BUT, don't forget to vote this week on fuzziechadsrule...

i have a feeling you'll like the choices this week.

hugs,
B

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Men In Black and 9/11 - they do share some aspects, don't they.

Hope you're not working tooooooo hard at school. And I also hope you are enjoying it a lot.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Very cool...I echo your 911 feelings K. Peace.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Was this a roach clip? Thanks for the memories.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Cool pic, "K". You study hard now, you hear?

Saturday, September 16, 2006 3:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home