Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, September 04, 2006

"Crickey!"


Now, we all figured something bad was bound to happen... but we didn't think it would REALLY happen :(


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

yeah, he did all those things our mothers said not to do. See what it got him? Is this a picture of him when he visited your place?

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

I hate to say it but....you play with fire....well you know.

He was fun to watch and laugh at though. RIP dude.

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:23:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

You said it, K.

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I went to Outback tonight and asked if there was a Steve Irwin special on prime rib. They didn't laugh.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:33:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

His adventures will live beyond his time.so its cool.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:11:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

i hope that at some point the jokes die down and we are left with supporting thoughts toward his grieving widow and now fatherless children, one of which i believe is only 3.

he did some crazy sh*t, and even some stoopid things like the whole infant fiasco 4 years back,
but he left behind MILLIONS of dollars worth of educational grants, wildlife preserves held up for the next 50+ years, and tons of awareness programs that will outlive most of us.


good on you, mate. you went out like you would've wanted it, and left behind a helluva legacy.

cheers,
B and a saddened mr puddins

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home