Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Picture of the Day

Any one else have any? Any stories to share?
Just another quick post!

~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

The first thing I thought when I saw this was that it was a fortune from a Chinese cookie. Maybe I need some lucky underwear -- it leaves all sorts of possibilities open, all depending on the age of the wearer. For example, if it was an octegenarian, the response might be, "It depends." Thanks for the chuckle, K.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I guess mine are all lucky. No accidents yet!

Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Nope, none here either....except for maybe my "dart" boxers. I seem to win at poker when they're on.

Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

could boxers ever be considered "lucky?" ... giggle

but, i must say, jes' that shot alone of yours is equivalant to one thing: hot

(*me liketh a lil' mystery)

B

Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Two quick notes...

1) I took the picture. Not my undies...

2) Mr. Grunt Man, I'm upset. I expected a fun story...


~K

Sunday, September 10, 2006 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I'm lucky to HAVE underwear. So what is the story behind these?? ;-)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home