Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Faces


So I went to the store and saw these five (plus another in a different store) guys and gals all over the floor. I found myself looking for the little hooks so I could put them back up on that rack. The next thing I new I was putting them together so I could take pictures. And yes, everyone- including the workers- just had a blast watching me decorate this little wall. (I was afraid they would tell me "no pictures in our store!" like they did at Old Navy one time... but that's another story...) I must have spent a good thirty minutes just decorating and day dreaming a bit. I pictured a ballroom scene for some reason and gave a few of them names/titles:

The Prince
Tubby Lady[insert name here]
[insert name here]Evil Blue Guy...?
Um... The Red Guy...?
I'm trying to decide if this one looks evilish or not. The Queen

I liked these so much that I bought them.

All of them.

I couldn't help myself.

I liked them so much ^_^

Feel free to help me with the names!



~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

oOOOO really nice!! :)
Guy with the hat: "the cowboy"
The girl below the cowboy: "the mysterious guest" :)
And yeah, I think the red guy looks evilish hehe :)

Friday, November 03, 2006 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

It sounds like lots of fun, playing with the store display, being cheered on by the store staff, ending up taking all the masks home with you.

I keep thinking that zorro should be one of them - zorro really needs a new mask, don't you think?

Friday, November 03, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Very cool! Like fancier versions of the V for Vedetta mask! :)

Saturday, November 04, 2006 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Wooo hooo.They look sooo cool.I wish I could hide behind one of them for a few hours.

Monday, November 06, 2006 2:47:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I would name one of them "Mr. Fancy Pants", but that is just me.

How ya doing, K?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home