Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Interesting...




Now, the moral of this story is...?


~K Fingerett~

7 Comments:

Blogger SpiffyTurtle said...

The moral of this story is...if you didn't already feel like a heel for comparing yourself to the cover girls, now you REALLY should.

K (cover girl on the planet where pasty pear shaped women are worshipped)

Monday, October 23, 2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

From woman to doll, I think that's the storyline here. And dolls are fun for playing with for a while - but women are nice for all their many facets and are fun for a lifetime (if their values are in the right place).

Monday, October 23, 2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

omgoodness... SO good to see you again! thanks for checkin' in on all (3) of muy sites.. i'm flattered!

Missed you, hope you're well, and so glad you've been off taking care of yourself...
that's all that counts.

many hugs,
B

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

This is wild...I saw it on a photobloggers forum. Amazing how our perceptions of beauty are so different from what reality really is.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

mmMmmmmm dont believe to what you see...? interesting video... :)

Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

The moral is that you don't judge a book by its cover, because that cover may have been enhanced and airbrushed to high heaven.

Hello K!

Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Isn't this the best?? Great post.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home