Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Duckie ^_^

So... with all of the crazy storms that have been forming, heading in the direction of Florida, but then doing somthing funky and switching its path.... we've had some funky rain patterns. Usually, it will rain a little some time between 2pm and 4pm either with the sky being all pretty and the sun still out-- or the sky being all gray and yuckie...

Well, I always seem to get caught in the rain.... and I don't ever have enough time to dry my hair between errands and classes so I've been getting sick :(

Right now I'm sneezing all over the place and I've gone through two and a half boxes of tissues this past week... NOT cool :[
Well, at least the duckie enjoys the aftermath of the rainy days :]

I'm gonna go wrap myself up in my bed...


Til next time....


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

After seeing this, I think I'm going to order Chinese. Seems appropriate...

Stay dry. It's starting to get cold up here and I'm not really looking forward to it...so at least you have year 'round warmth to enjoy.

Take care.

-Michael

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

the other day i was in my backyard... a standard "neighborhood" backyard (pics on my blog) and outta the blue, a duck lands right next to me.

i looked at 'eem, startled.

'ee looked at me, reasonably matching my startled grin.

i told 'eem there's no water here and that he overshot my neighborhoods pond by almost a good 1/2 mile.

'ee turned, made a quick little jump in the air and managed to get off the ground before 'ee whacked my fence.

same duck?
no.

didja cause me to write a silly spin outta inspiration from your post.
yesh....

hope you're well, or at least getting better.

and COME VOTE!!!

trendesignsnw.com/vote

*hug*
B

Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:12:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

Hey,

I got back from China and its wet and getting darker earlier every night. Winter's here.

Stay dry, carry an umbrella, they work, trust.

Good luck with the studies

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I'm sending you some chicken soup. :-) Just had a couple of sick days last week. Get better!! xoxo

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Armando Clough said...

Dawn coupons
Dawn Plus Hand Renewal includes targeted enzymes that help turn everyday kitchen chores into part of your beauty routine.

Friday, January 06, 2012 8:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home