Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Boardwalk

Just an old man. I really like this picture for some reason. Figured I'd share with you all.
Gotta run though- exams all next week so I have to study.


~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

that... totally looks like.. my uncle.

hee hee.

cooh pic, K.

miss ya!

B

Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

hehe thats a nice one ;)

How have you been!!?? I was traveling since May, was in Asia for a couple of months and then around Europe, going to festivals, visiting friends and traveling around a bit.. :)
Just came back to Greece, wanna start blogging often now, gonna hit the road again in a month I guess.. :)

Happy smiles!!! :)

Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

What a great photo!! It reminds me of the photo of the old woman I took at the state fair. A fairly recent post on my blog if you want to check it out. Hope you are well!!

Friday, October 31, 2008 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

That's incredible that you took a picture of this guy...he lives under the 16th street viaduct in Milwaukee and asks me for change when I'm on my lunch break.

Good luck with school and don't let this guy fool you...regardless of what he says he will use the money for crack and hookers.

Take care.

-Michael

Thursday, November 06, 2008 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Still love this dude. :-)

And you will be happy to know this was my post today:

http://williebaronet.blogspot.com/2008/11/k-is-for-kooky.html

Friday, November 14, 2008 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

hey...

miss you.

happy belated thanksgiving.

take care, hope you're well.

B

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Hey how are u,

just dropped in to say hi and it will not make sense to you if i say i have to cross countries before i could do this :-)

peace
V

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K...

Just checking in with some of the blogs I used to read. You doing okay? Like that I made your Run Aways list, but I think you're not far behind me.

Take Care.

Friday, April 17, 2009 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home