Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Again With The Trees!


While at the airport, my friend and I decided we'd look for something to eat. While waiting in line, we saw that little thing of bananas. Thats when my friend said something about remembering a bunch of banana trees around his grandmother's house... Thats when I had to inform him that "bananas don't grow on trees." Thats right, I said it. So we argued about it for a while to the point where we ended up bothering some lady with a laptop and asked her if she would do a little google search to find out if bananas grew on trees... of course she looked at us weird but she agreed and did a search. We all agreed that we could cut down the search by adding the name of a banana company to our search- so who else but Chiquita Banana? So we searched for "bananas don't grow on trees- chiquita banana" and this is what we found.

Well, now you know. Bananas do NOT grow on trees...

Thats all for now...


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

....and because they are from herbal plants, you can actually make hallucinogenic substances from bananas due to their content of Bufotenine....something the Chiquita gang doesn't mention!! ;o)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, the other day i got high on a nanner... well! that could mean so much more! HA!
but yah, well... the "plants" are huge so i can see why they could be confused with trees...
good call on ya, K.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Okay, I've been educated by you, "K", and your readers too! Thanks for the info.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:51:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

A new tidbit of knowledge: thank you. I have a friend who, when I mention such tidbits, says, "you know why they don't send donkeys to school, don't you?" You need to add one more item -- did you think the banana plant grew so big, on aplnat so large many call it a "tree?"

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

Thanks for the inspiration ! .... another banana post>

Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home