Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today's e-mail

Remember my "I Like" post? Well, I thought of it when I opened this email:

-----------------------------------

This is for all of the people who order chicken from a Chinese restaurant ENJOY Thank You!!!

Be careful!! ......It may LOOK like chicken but is it REALLY chicken ??


RATS!!!

BURNING THE HAIR OFF THEM

WASHING THEM BEFORE COOKING

CUTTING THEM UP INTO PIECES THAT SIMULATE CHICKEN PARTS

WELL SEASONED TO TASTE GREAT!!!!

PREPARED FOR DEEP FRYING

ALL DONE AND READY TO EAT!!!



THE OTHER "WHITE MEAT" BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN EATING OUT AT YOUR LOCAL RESTAURANT.......ESPECIALLY ASIAN ESTABLISHMENTS!!!

-----------------------------------


Um... Is it bad that even after this I still eat Chinese food? I mean, I've been eating it all of these years and it hasn't done anything to me... right?



~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

one word:

"hhhummhuuueerrrrwooooooffff!"

that was me sicking up in my mouth jesta lil' bit.

:(

but, still luv ya,

B

Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I just threw up all over my keyboard!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 2:07:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I don't agree at all what with what those two guys said, I'm hungry as hell right now. Hahaha.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Fantastic series!!! :D

Looks like good eatin' A few places in Toronto have been shut down due to adding cat to the menu...it's a no-no here!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Just ate Chinese last night. Think I'll go throw up now. ;-)

Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

soooooooooo, just my 2 cents.

1 - yes, people in china eat different food, things like dog and goose intestines. does that mean that we like to trick americans into eating rat and disguising it as chicken?

2 - that pic probably was in china, judging by the backgrounds. i wouldn't be surprised if they sold it as rat. the picture is highly vague.

3 - what the heck does this mean? "THE OTHER "WHITE MEAT" BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN EATING OUT AT YOUR LOCAL RESTAURANT....... ESPECIALLY ASIAN ESTABLISHMENTS!!!" what, don't trust asians?

emails like that only perpetuate stereotypes. they make me irritated.

*sigh*

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home