Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Express Yourself

*Taken between classes today.*

Just a quick post! I have a lot of work and studying to do :-(



~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

LOVE IT.

fuggitaboutit...

:)

B

Monday, August 21, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Ha! A classic! My friends and I used to call this dude we knew Bairy Hack and he could never figure out why...then one day he caught on. He gets his back waxed now! HAHAHAHA!

Monday, August 21, 2006 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Good Stuff, "K". What ya studying this semester?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K Fingerett,

Nothing to do with this post (but it is a good one :) but the one back with the Pineapple. Was recently traveling in the Bahamas Eleuthera, Exuma and Long Island.

There are suppose to be wild Pineapple growing, never saw any but that could have been because there was too much sky juice in the system.

Anyway thanks for the perfect pic of the pineapple as it settled a long weekend rambling from the group as to tree vs. plant.

Polish Bob

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Now I know why u went to college...:-))

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Get back to work. :-) Funny.d

Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home