Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Middle School Poster

*be sure to click on the image so you can read the little clip out on the top right-- it's cute ^_^*

Just another quick post-

Happy Monday everyone!



~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

oi vey. i can relate to that. i sooo need to do me some shoppin'! i've got clothes from 10 years ago that i still wear...

shudder

Happy Monday to you too sweetie!
B

Monday, August 28, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

That was me in school...every hat, scarf and pair of gloves I owned ended up in the lost in found box! :D

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I'm still looking for the Mickey Mouse pocket watch I brought to a show and tell once in second grade. You don't happen to know where it is, do you?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:59:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

My parents live in a University town and my dad told me this story the other day. When the co-eds move into the sorority housenext to his home, if they drop an article of clothing they leave it there. They don't return to pick it up. He's picked up a lot of run-over and soiled articles of clothing over the years. So I guess some people never grow out of their lost-clothing patterns of behavior.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Sure beats doing laundry!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home