Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mmmm... Lunch Time...


You have got to go to the Euro Pan if you are ever in the city- its on eighth Ave. between 42nd and 43rd street... and ohh my gosh... everything is soooo good ^_^


Sweet yummies...


A whole bunch of yummy sammiches and wraps...


And fries and chips if you want... and well, I was going to take more pictures of the neat-o salad bar and fruit section because it was all pretty... but that guy caught me and was pointing me out to the others. I wasn't in trouble or anything, but I was a bit embarrassed :\ so I didn't take any more pictures in the cafe. I probably shouldn't be embarrassed- but he pointed all the way at me!
~*~
Anyway, I'll share some more pictures later. There is a great ice cream place I'd like to share.


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Awesome!!! I'm going to be in NYC this September, so I'll check it out!

Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I can't even begin to tell you how angry I am that I read this on a day in which I had to work through lunch. Thanks alot for your delicious and envy-inducing photography.

Michael

Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

More pastries! I don't want to see no stupid veggies. I want to see sweets!

Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

my gawd, reminds me of my bawston (boston) trip when we went to this midnight bakery in little italy on a canole run. i think i'm still suffering the aftereffects of that trip.

oi vey.
sweets and me go waaaaay back...

;)
B

Monday, July 03, 2006 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home