Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Scream, You Scream...

My friends, this (above) is the ice cream of the past-- because THIS (points to the picture below) is the ice cream of the... the um... well yeah. I can't say, 'the ice cream of the future' because I think that title is taken by the dippin dots...

Well, this is the Cold Stone. My favorite ice cream place ^_^
It can be found in Time Square. Just ask around for it- you wont be disappointed.


Here are some kids that were hanging out after getting some ice cream. They seemed pretty friendly and were having a good time being silly so I just asked if I could take a picture.
~*~
that's all for now :)


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

I will sure to check this place out when I visit. Hopefully it will still be warm enough to justify a double scoop!! Cool post!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

omgoodness.... another post! i've missed you K. missed your "view" (literally) on things, and I'm glad to see you're back to making some strives to keep us inspired.

i can only hope yer getting some of the same from your gorgeous work and occasionally our sites...

hugs,
B

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I'm ready and prepared to mug the Good Humor Man, now.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

"K", There is a Coldstone Creamery in Little Rock. I've been there and it quickly became my favorite ice cream place too. I don't make regular visits (I'm watching my fat intake) but I always look longingly at the place as I drive by. Truly delicious!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home