Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Leaving again...

I probably shouldn't take another break- since it seems like I'm loosing people who stop by because of it... but COME ON! Its the 4th of July weekend/week and I'm going to spend some time with my friends and family and hang out at the beach. I don't want to promise any special pictures, but if I find anything worth sharing, you know I will let you all in on the goods.
I'm leaving tomorrow and I should be back around Wednesday. So happy 4th of July you guys! I'd love to hear what you guys are up to for the big day ^_^
I'll be back again...
~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Hi "K", Have a wonderful time on the beach. I'll be celebrating in Milwaukee, WI, with family (including lots of little kids with sparklers). Don't you know I'll be having fun!

Friday, June 30, 2006 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Happy July 4th! I'll be celebrating Canada Day (July 1st) on the beach with friends and beer.

Cheers!

Friday, June 30, 2006 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Ha, you're coming back when I'm leaving. I hope you had fun "K".

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Glad you got another break but look forward to your pictures.

Friday, July 07, 2006 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

you'll never lose me sweetie.
Hell, talk about losses.. I'm down to about a loyal 3-4 on my Cardboard site and prolly 1-2 on my Sketchy site....

I need to start advertising.. giggle.

YOU take care, come back when you can. Yer fans will be here.

;)
B

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Hey u r so lucky to get so many breaks.Good for u??

Monday, July 17, 2006 3:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home