Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

For Now...

Now I know I said I'd be posting a bit more-- I'm trying but I did sign up for a few classes at the little college around here- so I'll be doing that until next year when I head off to a university ^_^

~*~

But yeah, I'm sorry about not posting as much as I'd like to. I have many pictures some that have stories to go along with them and others just to look at. I started my classes on Monday and I'm already swamped with work. So here is a picture to look at until I get my work under control.





Until next time!



~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

Yeah for college! and no worries about yer lack of posts .. we're yer FANS! we'll still be here for you .... i promise!

eep!

:)
B

Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

oh oh oh, and don't forget to try and vote before midnight tonight!

fuzziechadsrule.blogspot.com

hugs to ya again!
B

Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

K, I'm sending you some good vibes via Karma Express--you know, for college:)

Saturday, August 19, 2006 3:15:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Are you enjoying your classwork? Your professors? Are you making student friends?

Here's a blessing that you can answer yes to each of those questions.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

The elephant is hilarious! What a reat contrast. Good luck with classes.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Very cool shot K! I'd like to have one of these with the cacti I grow in it. Great to hear about the courses too! I'm waiting for approval from my manager at work to do some in class studies as well. Good luck!

Monday, August 21, 2006 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home