Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, July 17, 2006

I Feel Bad...

This is my first post of the month and I haven't even had a chance to check on your blogs yet.

::sigh::

I didn't even take any really cool pictures from my 4th of July week- its all family pictures and stuff... But not to worry, I will TRY and do better with my postings again. I still have a bunch of pictures from when I "visited" the city. So to make up for lost time, I bring you these [possibly illegal] cuties that were being sold in China Town.

More random pictures to come!

Didn't I say I had another food place to show you all? Okay, that's coming up too...


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Welcome back, "K"!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Those are so cool!!! Ninja turtles! ;o)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:28:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Well, you were missed a lot! I'm glad you're back to the computer, and us.

Remember the turtle I posted about earlier in the year, the turtle given the name "Slow Motion". He's still in the back yard!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:04:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

omgoodness lil' turtley-goodness!

missed you sweetie. don't go away again soon, unless you really deserve it.. then.. ya know.. who the hell am i to tell you don't go!?


btw, looks like the common american box turtle. nothin' illegal there...

:)

Friday, July 21, 2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola simpatica foto un saludo

Monday, August 14, 2006 4:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home