Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, August 04, 2006

A Quick Note

I had a nice little post all set up for you all a few nights ago- stupid blogspot had a nice little error and not only did my post not show up on my page but it didn't even save what pictures I'd loaded before and saved as a draft :(
~*~
Blogspot doesn't seem to be happy with the fact that I've been away from it and not paying attention to you guys... But no worries, when I get back to my place I'll sit down for a bit and try loading those pictures again [once I find all of them...] ^_^
~*~
One more thing, be sure to look on over to the left side of your screen, and check out my "Newly Found Blogs" section. I added one more today (yay!)
Until next time!


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Thank you for listing me. :-) I'm honored. Loved your comment on my blog AND very glad to hear you'll be posting more regularly.

I'll be back. :-)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

first of all luv, mr puddins and i missed you a lot. welcome back, and never apologize for you taking care of yerself and that thing called life...

hell, i've not had time to do ANYTHING on my somethin sketchy site since the first week in July!

anyway, VOTE ON MONDAY! WOOT WOOT! there's your reminder for my site #3.

yesh... #3. i'm addicted and a little high strung. giggle

hugs,
B

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

bloggers been on a bit of a hiatus with technical difficulties - growing pains perhaps - or just the sweltering heat of summer?
Have a nice weekend - whats left of it.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home