Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Ugh...

...Link...


Some things should just be left alone.
~*~
"A true story of courage and survival"
Excuse my language but- no shit. We all know that it really happened. We were all still alive when it all went down. Idiots.
~*~
As if it isn't bad enough that people have taken down their flags from their cars, homes and even workplaces... As if it isn't bad enough that people don't seem to understand that we were actually attacked.
~*~
This wasn't even what I wanted to post about. But I saw the commercial again on TV and I'm sick of it already.
~*~
No worries though, I'll post something a bit nicer- maybe even a little funny. But not now. Next time.

'Till then...



~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Ugh is right! I agree. I'm Canadian, living in Toronto and I said the same thing...leave it the hell alone! I don't know what it is with film makers and studio and their desire to re-tell every disaster in as much expensive CGI detail as possible...Actually, I do know what it is........

$$$$$$$

Friday, August 04, 2006 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger patsy said...

they had a movie about that plane crashing in penn. didn't watch it. for god sacks do they have to make money on everthing. i think it is sick to make a buck of of these dead people and their families.

Friday, August 04, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

You said it for me too, K.

I'm glad you found my blog and like it.

I've been wondering where you are and when you'd get back to sharing views with us.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

first of all, at least a TON of the profits are going to be heading to the families and organizations still working with 9/11 survivors.

2nd, at least this one is actually being said is quite uplifting....? i mean, disaster: yesh
terror: yesh
heroism: yesh
BUT apparently told quite thoughfully due to the tons of interviews from the two survivors in which the movie is modeled from...

i'm tired of it all too. seems to $$-driven by hollywood and not entirely unselfish. BUT, some people do need this type of film i guess.

personally, i don't. my biggest problem with this country is that if people DON'T see it everyday, Don't get reminded of the horrors overseas are men & women are going thru fighting and following a fucked up president's agenda (hmm, was that my outside voice?) then we ALL forget in one fashion or another.

goddamned ignorance is bliss for the masses, eh?

oh poo. now i'm depressed on a lovely sat morning in the pacific Northwest.

hugs to you and all,
B

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

yes - overkill - it gets to be quite, well, overkill =)

Sunday, August 06, 2006 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Yeah, and they have the incredible overacting Nicholas Cage as a fireman. Hey, it's a lot better than Tom Cruise starring and Mel Gibson directing. Now that would be a travesty.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

K - VOTE!
you wanted a reminder...

GO TO MY FUZZIE site and VOTE!

giggle

Happy Monday.. er... yeah.. anyway....

VOTE!

Monday, August 07, 2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I agree with everything you said here. I also kind of thought it was amusing that you apologized when you said "shit," what with my slightly more than colorful language choice when I write. Hahaha, anyway I understand exactly what you mean, though. But seriously, if there is a dollar to be made do you expect someone to pass on it? What a wonderful world we inhabit, huh? Oh, and for the record, I did jump into the lake that day. There are actually more people that go and watch than jump in. And thanks for the clap regarding my poem about street people, I truly appreciate it. Keep writing, I love reading this page. Take care.

Michael

Monday, August 07, 2006 3:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home